First meeting of the 11 members of the Advisory Board, Suresh Weesaringhe appointed Chair
After a year of existence, the Finance for Biodiversity Foundation set-up its Advisory Board in April 2022. The Advisory Board consists of 11 representatives from financial institutions that are members of the Foundation. Its mission is to advise the Board on the executive strategy and to ensure progress towards the Pledge’s commitments, in line with the Foundation’s mission to reverse Nature loss by 2030.
Suresh Weesaringhe, Head of EU & international Policy at Aviva Plc was appointed Chair of the Finance for Biodiversity Foundation Advisory Group.
Meet the members of the Finance for Biodiversity Foundation’s Advisory Board and read about their ambitions as signatories of the Pledge and their views on the financial sector mobilization for the safeguarding of biodiversity.
The 11 members of the Finance for Biodiversity Foundation Advisory Group are:
- Suresh Weerasinghe, Head of EU and International Public Policy, AVIVA Plc
- Dennis van der Putten, Director Sustainability & Corporate Strategy, Actiam N.V.
- Mary-Beth Gallagher, Director of Engagement, Domini Impact Investments
- Carole Imbert, Head of ESG and Financial Research, Federal Finance Gestion/Arkea Investment Services
- Sonya Likhtman, Manager, Engagement and Stewardship, Federated Hermes Limited
- Jenn-Hui Tan, Global Head Stewardship and Sustainable Investing, Fidelity International
- Erin Leonard, Global Head of Sustainability, HSBC Global Asset Management
- Peter Mennie, Global Head of ESG, Manulife
- Dimitrios Dimopoulos, Head of ESG, Piraeus Financial Holdings
- Peter van der Werf, Senior Manager Engagement, Robeco
- Michèle Lacroix, Group Head of Sustainability, SCOR SE