Office hours for information on joining the Finance for Biodiversity Pledge and Foundation
On 8 and 13 September, we are organising two online office hours for representatives of financial institutions that are interested in learning more about the Finance for Biodiversity Pledge and Foundation. The office hours are meant both for financial institutions that have not yet signed the pledge but are interested in joining, and for Pledge signatories that are considering becoming a Foundation member.
- Thursday 8 September 11.00-11.30 AM CEST – Register
- Tuesday 13 September 5.00-5.30 PM CEST – Register
The office hours aim to provide:
- Insights into the Pledge and its commitments
- Information on the active working groups under the Foundation
- Guidance on how to join the Pledge and the Foundation
- An overview of partner organizations and other biodiversity initiatives for financial institutions
- Answers to any questions that you may have
For financial institutions only (both signatories and non-signatories)
Next celebration moment and deadlines
The next celebration of new signatories will be during the European Business and Nature Summit on 18 October.
The deadline for signing up to this round is 30 September.