Office hour for information on joining the Finance for Biodiversity Pledge and Foundation
In November, we are organising a series of online office hours for representatives of financial institutions that are interested in learning more about the Finance for Biodiversity Pledge and Foundation. The office hours are meant both for financial institutions that have not yet signed the pledge but are interested in joining, and for Pledge signatories that are considering becoming a Foundation member.
- Wednesday 26 October 3.00-3.30 PM CEST (focus on UN CBD COP15) – Register
- Friday 4 November 10.00-10.30 AM CEST – Register
- Thursday 17 November 4.00-4.45 PM CET – Register
- Friday 18 November 10.00-10.45 AM CET – Register
The office hours aim to provide:
- Insights into the Pledge and its commitments
- Information on the active working groups under the Foundation
- Guidance on how to join the Pledge and the Foundation
- An overview of partner organizations and other biodiversity initiatives for financial institutions
- Answers to any questions that you may have
For financial institutions only (both signatories and non-signatories)
Next celebration moment and deadlines
The next celebration of new signatories will be during the UN CBD COP15 in December.
The deadline for signing up to this round is 30 November.