Office hours for information on joining the Finance for Biodiversity Pledge and Foundation
On 28 April and 11 May, we are organizing office hours for representatives of financial institutions that are interested in learning more about the Finance for Biodiversity Pledge and Foundation. The office hours are meant both for financial institutions that have not yet signed the Pledge but are interested in joining, and for Pledge signatories that are considering becoming a Foundation member.
Office hours dates:
- Thursday 28 April 3.30-4.00 PM CEST – Register here
- Wednesday 11 May 10.00-10.30 AM CEST – Register here
The office hours aim to provide:
- Insights into the Pledge and its commitments
- Information on the active working groups under the Foundation
- Guidance on how to join the Pledge and the Foundation
- An overview of partner organisations and other biodiversity initiatives for financial institutions
- Answers to any questions that you may have
For financial institutions only (both signatories and non-signatories)
Next celebration moment and deadlines
We are exploring opportunities for an event in June to celebrate new signatories.
The deadline for signing up to this round is 20 May.