Office hour for information on joining the Finance for Biodiversity Pledge and Foundation
On 8 and 9 March, we are organising office hours for representatives of financial institutions that are interested in learning more about the Finance for Biodiversity Pledge and Foundation. The office hours are meant both for financial institutions that have not yet signed the pledge but are interested in joining, and for Pledge signatories that are considering becoming a Foundation member. The working group chairs will be presenting the activities of their working groups.
- Wednesday 8 March, 4.00-4.45 PM CET – Register here
- Thursday 9 March, 10.00-10.45 AM CET – Register here
The office hours aim to provide:
- Insights into the Pledge and its commitments
- Information on the active working groups under the Foundation
- Guidance on how to join the Pledge and the Foundation
- An overview of partner organizations and other biodiversity initiatives for financial institutions
- Answers to any questions that you may have
For financial institutions only (both signatories and non-signatories)
Next celebration moment and deadlines
The next celebration of new signatories will be on World Biodiversity Day, 22 May 2023.
The deadline for signing up to this round is 2 May.