Office Hour Webinars on how to join the FfB Pledge and Foundation
We will organise two online ‘Office Hours’ for financial institutions on the 7th and 8th of February. The webinars are for financial institutions who want to know more about how they can become a signatory of the Finance for Biodiversity (FfB) Pledge or a member of the Foundation. A chair of the working groups will be present at the webinars to introduce the Foundation’s activities.
The Office Hours are meant for financial institutions only.
- Wednesday, 7th February, 4 pm CEST – Please register here
- Thursday, 8th February, 10 am CEST – Please register here
- Wednesday, 28th February, 4 pm CEST – Please register here
- Thursday, 29th February, 10 am CEST – Please register here
The office hours aim to provide:
- Explanations on the FfB Pledge, its commitments, and how to join it
- Information on the FfB Foundation and its membership conditions
- Information on the activities of the four working groups (Engagement with Companies, Impact Assessment, Public Policy Advocacy, Target Setting, Positive Impact)
- Experiences from a current member
- Answers to general questions